Wednesday 6 January 2010

Pick 'n Mix: Under £30

Sorry about the cheap-ass photoshopping, but I had to get these all together somehow.

Anyway! Here's a bunch of tasty treats from various high-street shops, each costing under £30! How nice!

Clockwise(ish) from top left: Topshop cardigan, £28; Figleaves tights, £12; Monsoon/Accessorize scarf, £15; Peacocks Tshirt (with MJ on it, woo) £14; Monsoon/Accessorize bando headband with bow, £10; Ebay/HellBunny dress (seller name SceneDead), £26,50; Monsoon/Accessorize bag, £25; H&M Shoes (Sorry I forgot to note down the price for these! Now I can't find them! D'Oh!).

Phew, thats a fairly Accessorize-heavy post! But I can't help it, I love them so very much. Also those tights are so fabulous, they are in fact designed by Henry Holland as well. Cool no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you want to comment on anything on the blog, put it in here! Also, if you want to send a pic of yourself wearing something awesome and get on ma blog, then please email me via my full profile (it's over there at the side).