Monday 11 January 2010

Monday Inspiration: Ghostworld

So it's Monday. Blaggh. Actually I have the day off today cuz of the snow, but I still have to write essays and stuff. Boo.
Anyway, to perk myself and everyone else up, I found some stills from the film Ghostworld (probably one of my top 5 favourite films). The lead girl, Enid, dresses pretty out-there and goes through like a phase a week. But it's cool because she always wears the same stompy boots and trudges around being all bored and stuff. It's a film about teenage girls, but not crap, so that's nice. Also the cinematography is ace, but being a film student I would say that.
I tried to screenshot the scenes with outfits in, but apparently that's not allowed so we'll just have to make do with official stills. If you like the pics, watch the film (or read the graphic novel, which is really good and one of Lisa Simpson's favourites), seriously it's awesome.






All images copyright Advanced Medien/Capitol Films/Granada/United Artists

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! If you want to comment on anything on the blog, put it in here! Also, if you want to send a pic of yourself wearing something awesome and get on ma blog, then please email me via my full profile (it's over there at the side).